Metso DNA Event Browser
Metso DNA Event Browser is a unique way to handle alarms and events.
Besides alarm and event information, it presents additional data in the event row. For example, it can display the live value of the alarming measurement that shows how the situation is developing and the alarm limits from the time of the alarm. All alarms and events can be also stored into history database, so Event Browser can be used for later troubleshooting.
Event Browser: A unique way to handle, display and store alarms and events
More information in Metso DNA Technical Overview data sheet
Performance and hardware
- Max. number of pictures: No practical limit
- Max. number of objects per pictures: No practical limit
- Picture update time: Typ. 1 s
- Max. number of picture windows per operator interface: No practical limit
- Max. number of loop windows per operator interface: No practical limit
- Motor start operation -› response at binary output: Typ. 1 s
- Alarm resolution and accuracy: 1 ms
- ACN PO, ACN AS
- Windows workstation