Feel the ease
Production people have to be able to react to various process incidents. For them, it is crucial to know what has really happened and what the reasons behind it are. Metso DNA Operate facilitates efficient alarm operations with 1 ms resolution showing the sequence of events that leads quickly to the roots of the disturbance.
In addition to that, there is an alarm list that shows not only the activation time, but also the time of acknowledgement and inactivation. For advanced analysis, you can utilize Metso DNA Report alarms and events solutions.
Metso DNA Operate: An operator interface designed with usability in mind
More information in Metso DNA Operate data sheet
Performance and hardware
- Max. number of pictures: No practical limit
- Max. number of objects per pictures: No practical limit
- Picture update time: Typ. 1 s
- Max. number of picture windows per operator interface: No practical limit
- Max. number of loop windows per operator interface: No practical limit
- Motor start operation -› response at binary output: Typ. 1 s
- Alarm resolution and accuracy: 1 ms
- ACN PO, ACN AS
- Windows workstation