Nordberg NW Series portable plants
Putting crushing and screening process on wheels really boosts process efficiency. The Nordberg NW Series portable plant concept can be adapted for all mobile crushing applications, opening up new business opportunities.
Nordberg NW Series portable plants are ideal for:
- crushing and screening applications requiring high mobility
- stand alone use or as a part of multi stage processes
- low cost per tonne operations
- everything on board: feeders, crusher, screen, and power installation
- quick road transportation thanks to the king pin arrangement
- simple and robust construction for high availability
The NW Series offers maximum set-up flexibility, from coarse to fine crushing, and is cost efficient. It improves working safety, reduces the need for quarry road maintenance, and gives better access to material resources. A further benefit is that waste material can be separated on-site.
The NW Series portable plant can be arranged as a two-stage crushing and screening system, as a three-stage coarse, secondary and tertiary crushing and screening system, or as three independent units.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org