Holo-Flite dryer / screw cooler
Metso's Holo-Flite® thermal processor is an indirect heat exchanger utilizing a hollow screw for heating,cooling or drying bulk solids, filter cakes, pastes or sludges. It is a proven and efficient thermal processor with over 3000 installations worldwide.
Metso has over 50 years of experience in the application design and manufacture of indirect heat exchanger systems and components. The Holo-Flite is a proven and efficient thermal processor with over 3,000 installations worldwide.
The Holo-Flite® is suitable for:
- Cooling: Calcium carbonate, caustic flakes, iron oxide, sodium tripolyphosphate.
- Drying: Alumina, carbon black, sodium, chloride, plastics.
- Heating: Pesticiedes, potassium chloride.
Mineral processing & coal drying
- Heating: Limestone filler, petroleum coke.
- Drying: Volume reduction of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
- Cooling: Incinerator ash, fluidized bed boiler ash and limestone, coke from a calciner.
- Drying: Molybdenum and fine coal. Food processing and environmental
Many one of a kind heating and drying application.
Main benefits of the Holo-Flite® are:
- Positive feed, no back flow
- Ability to meter
- Continuous operation
- Will work with varying flow
- Gentle action / mixing
- No particle attrition
- Simple to control
- Slow speed
- Long life / high availability
- Small space requirements
- Low energy consumption
- No material in contact with thermal media
- High efficiency
- Exact temperature control
- Exact moisture control
dryer / screw cooler are available as single, double or quadruple units with flight diameters from 175 to 900 mm.
Brochure Holo-Flite Processor EN (1163 kB)
Brochure Holo-Flite Processor DE (1136 kB)
Brochure Holo-Flite Processor ES (1438 kB)
Technical Specification Holo-Flite
Holo Flite Updates EN
Holo Flite Project Summary
Holo Flite Recent Orders