For bale and bale unit binders BME and SBE/SBF/SBG
This new wire cage is easily connected to the tying machine and wire threading is smooth. The new design makes it easy for the servo motor on the tying machine to pull the wire, which will lower the electricity consumption.
The wire cage with wire stand, wire cone and other accessories are building a complete wire unwinding system. The wire cage is equipped with wheels, allowing easy movement.
Wires of diameters from 1.8-3.0 mm are fed through a wire guide system and into the tying machine via a foldable connecting piece.
The connecting piece can be placed on the left, right or center of the cage depending on the layout of the baling area.
Loading the wire cage
The wire cage is designed to be loaded by means of a manual fork lift.
• No platform is needed (minimum investment cost)
• Easy wire threading
• Quick restart after wire breaks
• No vibrations in the electrical cabinet for the tying machine
• Less electricity consumption
• Risk-free operation and maintenance
• Minimum space requirements
• Flexible installation
• Minimum unwinding disturbances
The wire unwinding system is designed for a high safety level. The wire cage is equipped with a close meshed net and the doors on the cage is monitored by means of electrical safety switches.